Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 am
General Gamers Lair Rules and Regulations
By using this web site, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity. The basic ground rules on Gamers Lair are simple: be polite, be respectful, use common sense and don't break the rules. You are permitted a maximum of one(1) account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a user name change or forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please PM any admin for request.
In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums as Important threads or Announcements. Gamers Lair staffs assume members have read them and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here and in the forum specific rules.
General Forum Rules:
- We take the "Be Polite" and "Be Respectful" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- Any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English and Filipino language.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- You may not post bad words that shows vulgarities. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- No "necro" behavior , necro means posting replies on very old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts/threads.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Staffs will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
- Do not complain if a staff removes a message you posted. We trust our staffs, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account will get disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to use our Feedback, Ideas and Suggestions Forum HERE.
Personal Details Rules:
- URLs or other forms of advertising (phone numbers, plans, contact details, etc.) are not allowed in usernames, which are limited to xx characters. Also, you may not use usernames to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, AG Staff, user groups, or any entity you are not associated with.
- Avatar or profile picture cannot include sexually explicit or graphically intense images.
Profile Summary (and all other modules) cannot include or link to illegal encouragement, harassment, sexually explicit, or other non-family-friendly content.
- Signature! Here you can enter a short message which will automatically be appended to the bottom of your posts. May not contain outside links, please keep special characters to a minimum and any signature that is offensive or insulting to AG, its members, or its staff, is prohibited.
We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
We do not monitor private messages. But we will investigate all allegations of PM abuse.
We further, reserve the right to to disable/edit any account at any time for any reason and also modify and ammend these terms at any time with or without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Gamers Lair Policies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum